Inside Sales Training System
Systems are the basis for all business success.
Henry Ford would have failed had he not developed
a system that made his cars affordable to everyone.
Now you can build a sales training system for your sales team that empowers their continued success.
The Inside Sales Training System provides a line inside sales manager with the ability to do two key things:
- First, to coach and train salespeople effectively thus quickly changing their selling behaviors.
- Second, it provides the structures and methods for tuning the sales message and process in a way that promotes continuous improvement in results over time.
The system contains a nearly monkey-proof method for teaching and changing selling behaviors. It works faster and more effectively than any other means known, and will outperform any external training efforts.
Here are the reasons behind its success and speed in producing results:
Systems are the basis for all business success, and this inside sales training system actually creates a “best-practice based selling system” for the sales reps empowering their ability to succeed.
It takes a “tactical” approach to sales training that delivers quick results. Designed to correct present-time strategic and tactical errors made by salespeople it directly attacks those things that are losing sales.
A proprietary sales training and process documentation system provides sales management with the ability to tune the sales process as never before.
Monkey-proof methods that rapidly bring about positive selling behaviors not only to increase revenues but also team morale.
Implementation (For details click here)
During the implementation of the system, the inside sales manager receives direct coaching from me in the development of every step and use of the system. The manager will literally build this system from scratch with my guidance.
This process insures that the manager knows and can execute every facet of the system properly. It assures the manager will be completely competent when the installation is finished.
- Provides a “tactically” oriented approach to improving the team’s efforts completely focused on changing behaviors (as opposed to “course” driven programs)
- Provides a complete self-contained structure for a line manager to execute sales skills training internally
- Provides a method and structure for effectively evaluating team and individual skills
- Provides a method and structure for developing a “learning culture” within the inside team
- Is a self-driven method for developing sales training content or adopting the content of external sources such as management objectives, books, or outside training programs such as Strategic or SPIN® Selling
- Provides templates and methods for producing sales training content materials (Building a Sales Training Binder)
- Provides templates and a method for converting sales training content into a sales process document
- Provides a templates and method for documenting the sales process and creating a “sales process Binder”
- Provides a structure and methodology for running sales training sessions (both theory and coaching style)
- The system includes the most powerful group and individual coaching methods known for producing visible and lasting results.
- Includes 3 months of direct access support for the manager in the running and execution of the system.
- Includes a 3-month corporate membership to TeleSalesUnviersity.com giving sales and management access to a wealth of sales training content and tools that can be use independently or incorporated into your internal training program
Deliverables to the manager
Installs an easily manageable and time efficient sales training program into the group, allowing the manager to get immediate and visible results
- Shows the manager how to evaluate skills and focus the program
- Shows the manager how to run training
- Shows the manager how to create the highest quality training content
- Shows the manager how document and fix the sales process based on that content
- Improves sales call quality immediately
- Improves the manager’s ability and coaching skills (through the development of sales training materials)
- Improves the sales process (through documentation and the ability to tune)
- Gives the manager a method for capturing and leveraging any external sales content or training resource. This includes management objectives for the team.
- Shows the manager how to get the team members involved in “self-development” (making them better and more able people).
The system requires only three things for success:
- The support of top management
- A sales manager with reasonably good selling skills (the one-thing managers usually have). and an inside sales manager that can observe a sales engagement and see mistakes and ways to correct them
- A willingness to install and use the tools provided regularly (weekly or bi-weekly at least)
And these two things will improve the results:
- The active support (and participation would be a big plus) of senior sales and marketing management
- A manager that becomes a student of sales theory – reads and studies sales techniques and methods
I am selective in choosing my clients seeking those with a passion for results.
Please contact me directly via phone or email to see if this program makes sense for your organization.